Use the main page's discussion for all your questions regarding the whole project:
For signing your comment, use the "signature" button (third button from the right) to provide readability.
Updates about our Wiki
- Upload was enabled for "xml" files --Tmarian (talk) 16:00, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
- Threr were some questions about picture embedment. Maybe the thing you were looking for was an [Help:Infoboxes Infobox] --Tmarian (talk) 16:00, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
- Today there were major changes to the whole site's grafic design. --Tmarian (talk) 20:26, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
Styling of this Wiki
- I finally managed to erase the ugly blue template from our Main page! --Tmarian (talk) 16:00, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
- What do you think about the whitespace above each article? --Tmarian (talk) 16:01, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
- Crowdsociety is on it's way to a black and white design. The logo was uploaded today and some CSS was changed: the links are underlined / line-through now. --Tmarian (talk) 15:21, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hello Tmarian, the new style of this page is much better than the older one!!! thx! But nothing is perfect, so I'd like to beg you to change the colors of internal and external links. Espacially the colors of internal links. Perhaps this is related to my monitor but there is too little difference between the colors. And to answer you question about the white space, much better than before, too. --X - - - I Philipp I - - - X (talk) 21:21, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
- Well ... you are right - the links also concerned myself. The very light gray links are these, that link to unknown pages. But anyway ... I changed the grey slightly. Maybe I should still use more contrast. The problem with the readability of links occured because I erased all the underlining for links earlier - that was just way too much underlining! ...could you maybe use the singning button besides the crossed "W" in the menue? Best, T.! --Tmarian (talk) 20:23, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
Categories for Articles
Dear all, I would like to propose using the function "Category" for the organisation of some (main-)topics that are discussed here.
The function would look like this in wiki-code: [Category:YourTopic]
If you use it, ad this textline at the end of your article. We already have some Categories, that are shown on the page [Special:Categories].